The summary table shows how many inbound (or outbound) licensing agreements are known and attributed to an organisation’s portfolio.
Additional detail can be found by scrolling below the table.
- Effective Date - date of agreement commencement
- Licensor - name of organisation licensing out the technology
- Licensee - name of organisation licensing in the technology
- Description – where known, we identify whether a licence is exclusive or non-exclusive. Cross-licenses are specifically identified. “Various” describes where there are multiple grants within the licence, which cannot be expressed at this level of summarisation.
- Territory – where known, this indicates the territorial coverage of the licence.Note that for worldwide licences, there may be different scopes for different rights, and further investigation may be necessary.
- Details – provides a summary of certain key provisions for the licence. Note: some of the agreements may have expired, but these may be of interest for certain use cases.
Financials – provides a summary of certain financial provisions.