Scout the next generation of technologies by monitoring the annual, monthly and quarterly output of universities in technology groups. Universities conduct very broad research and are a great source of identifying new trends.
How can Cipher help?
- Cipher clusters portfolios according to a combination of patent metadata: providing a consistently accurate and revealing indication of what is in a portfolio.
- Cipher reports have a menu of analytics which allow you to compare numerous portfolios side-by-side according to size, activity, territory and more.
- Identify the key inventors at every university and research institution.
What questions will this report answer for me?
- What is the next generation of technologies?
- Who are the key inventors at each university and institution?
What can I do with the output?
See an example analysis of university portfolios here
Try for yourself:
Need some help?