What is a Quick Keyword Search?
A Quick Keyword Search will help you to identify the patents in a particular technology space and who owns them, as well as understand the activity of established players and new entrants.
Starting a Quick Keyword Search
- Enter a search phrase using Boolean Operators and keywords.
- Click 'Next' to view the number of patent families returned from the search string
Tip: Click 'See guide', located underneath the text-box to view a full list of search fields and operators (or view this in the suggested articles below).
- Click 'Build report' to generate a new report
- How to construct a Boolean search query
- How to construct a keyword search Query
- Selecting Clustering for a keyword search
- Cipher Advanced Search Guide
Need help? Request support and we'll connect you with a Cipher expert.
Can't wait? Contact us on 02039099222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org