Start by creating an Organisation report in Cipher. This can be a single or multiple organisation report.
- Click 'Start' to create a new report
- Using the organisation search functionality, add portfolios into the report
- When you're happy with your selection, click 'done'. From here you can name your report and select clustering
- After running the report, click the report actions icon in the top right of the report. Under the 'export report' options, select 'geographic waterfall' to download the output as an Excel file
To access the Litigation Export Report, go to the side menu and click on defendant litigations and then Download in an Excel format.
The Cipher Litigation Export Report is an in-depth analysis of the litigation aspect of a Cipher Organisation Report. It can offer answers to relevant questions such as:
- Is there a risk and where?
- Who is being sued the most?
- Who is suing them? Are they NPEs or not?
- What are the plaintiffs’ profiles?
- What technologies are hot beds for litigation?
- What are the litigated patents?
How to interpret the Defendant Litigations report
Need help? Request support and we'll connect you with a Cipher expert.
Can't wait? Contact us on 02039099222 or email email@example.com