The Citation Export report provides an analysis of the forward and backwards citations related to a patent (family).
The report is an Excel download containing 3 main tabs:
- Back cited family by owner – looks at the top cited owners and the number of citations
- Forward citing families by owner - – looks at the top citing owners and the number of citations
3. Forward citations by age – Looks at the citation count and the number of years since priority date (older patents have accrued a higher number; if younger patents are counting higher than average it could be an indicator of value)
- This tab provides you with key details of the patent families such as members, citations count and who it cites and who it is being cited by
- This tab provides you with key details an the owners such as the total numbers of families owned and the total backward and forward citations.
- How to create the Citations report
- How to create the Quality report
- How to interpret the Quality report
Need help? Request support and we'll connect you with a Cipher expert.
Can't wait? Contact us on 02039099222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org