What is the Citations export report?
Additional Citation analytics are available in all Cipher reports and they can be accessed from the side menu.
The Citation export report provides an analysis based on the forward and backwards citations related to a patent (family).
Benefits and example use case scenarios
- Identify popular or foundational patents as one signal of quality
- Licensing opportunities
- Identify which patents to prioritise for further analysis
How to create the Citations export report:
- Click 'Start' to create a new report
- Using the organisation search, keyword search or patent upload functionality, add portfolios into the report
- When you're happy with your selection, click 'done'. From here you can name your report and select clustering
- After running the report, click the report actions icon in the top right of the report. Under the 'export report' options, select 'Citations' to download the output as an Excel file
- How to create a Quality report
- How to create a Filling trends report
- How to create a Geo Waterfall report
Need help? Request support and we'll connect you with a Cipher expert.
Can't wait? Contact us on 02039099222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org