Cipher n/d helps with the problem of patent licensing involving companies with large global portfolios in the following scenarios:
- Cross-licensing, to help calculate an estimate of a cross-license with another company
- Royalty payments attributable to multiple organisations
- Monetisation, to compare outcomes of patent sale versus licensing
- Acquisitions, to provide objective evidence of potential value when purchasing patent portfolios
- Patenting, to correlate portfolios to revenue and market share data
How to create the Cipher n/d report:
- Click 'start' in the 'New n/d report' tile of the Cipher home page
- Select the organisations of interest, or upload a list of patents to simulate a custom portfolio
- Click 'next' to name and run the report
- Once the report has loaded, click the report actions icon. From here, download the n/d report as an Excel export
- What is Cipher n/d?
- IAM: The role of AI in evidenced-based strategic IP decisions
- Cipher n/d powered by AST - Data for evidence based decisions
Need help? Request support and we'll connect you with a Cipher expert.
Can't wait? Contact us on 02039099222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org