Cipher will present a maximum of ten technology clusters. However, if a group of patent families creates more than ten clusters, Cipher will show the top nine and group the remaining clusters into ‘Miscellaneous’.
There is an easy way to explore this cluster by breaking it into technologies and using it as a starting point for a new report:
- In the Technologies tab, leave only the Miscellaneous selected
- Go to the Data List view
- From the options drop down, click on 'Create new report'
- Click on 'Options' and 'Create new report'
5. Name you new report when prompted
6. Click 'create' and build your report
This new report will help you explore the 'Miscellaneous' cluster in more detail.
Need help? Request support and we'll connect you with a Cipher expert.
Can't wait? Contact us on 02039099222 or email email@example.com