If you were to add AT&T and Nokia into your report (in this order), by default, the order in which the two organisations would appear in charts would be presented from largest to smallest (in terms of the total number of patent families within the whole portfolio).
Therefore, even though you add AT&T first into your report, the charts will show Nokia first, as they have the largest portfolio.
However, to customise the order organisations:
- Add organisations into your report in the order of how you would like to see them in charts
- Create your report
- From the report dashboard, click the menu icon (three dots)
- * From the 'Report Options' section, select 'By report order'
- Now you will see organisations in your report in the order of which you added them
- NOTE: To add this feature into your account, please contact email@example.com, copying the URL of this article. Or, you can request support below:
Need help? Request support and we'll connect you with a Cipher expert.
Can't wait? Contact us on 02039099222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org