This feature runs up to 10 classifiers against every patent family with a priority date since 1985 (roughly 45 million patent families).
1. From the Cipher homepage you can select your classifiers by clicking "start" icon on the Classifier Landscape tile:
2. The next page will show all your available classifiers.
Find a classifier and click the button to the left of its name to add it to the report:
Once you've added your selected classifiers to the report, select 'Next':
Choose a name and click start to run the report:
3. You will then receive an email at which point the report has just been started*.
Once it has started, it will roughly take 1 hour per classifier until completion.
4. You will receive an email on completion with the link to the report attached.
*If the system is particularly busy, the report might not start straight away but will be added to a queue.
5. You will find this report in your recent history when you next sign in to Cipher:
Need help? Request support and we'll connect you with a Cipher expert.
Can't wait? Contact us on 02039099222 or email email@example.com